Saturday, June 10, 2017

Making Progress on KG1.1

We are currently making progress toward the Kingdom Graveleur 1.1 Ride coming up just a couple of weeks from today. It's coming up fast indeed.

I've created a KingdomGraveleur Google group for ride signup and notifications as well as future events. Get in the van and join the group now as space is extremely limited. I'm thinking that we are only going to be able to handle about 15 people total for this self led, self supported group adventure. The gating factor is parking, which we have precious little of at the Gravel Camp HQ and there is no real "on road" parking where we are. With that, carpool or ride to the ride for extra credit.


1 comment:

  1. 1) I intend to ride
    2) With the early start and a 2+-hr drive, I would like to drive up the night before. Could you clarify the lodging options: sleep on somone's floor, camping, closest motel, etc. Would I be able to shower after the ride?

    ReplyDelete